The Conservation Committee is a group of CoNPS volunteers who advocate for the native plants of Colorado by:
1. Making public comment on government management plans and policies,
2. Promoting and supporting federal, state and local legislation.
3. Writing articles for our Conserfation Corner Column in Aquilegia, CoNPS’ quarterly newsletter.
4. Serving as a clearinghouse of conservation issues for our society chapters.
5. Promoting and encouraging our members to participate in native plant conservation projects run by our conservation partner agencies .