1. Learn fascinating plant facts including landscape uses of Colorado natives and other
2. Discover how noxious weeds threaten native plants and wildlife.
3. Learn how to use a key and botanical field guides to identify wild plants.
4. Interact with others who share your love of Colorado’s native flora.
5. Be recognized for your advanced knowledge with a certificate from CSU Extension.
Native Plant Master® courses are offered at various open space parks, state parks and other public lands. No course is a required prerequisite for another course. Each 12-hour course is made up of three four-hour sessions taught on mornings in May, June, July, August or September. There is a fee for each course. Courses are offered at a reduced rate for participants who agree to teach at least 20 people per year about Colorado plants for each course taken. For more information or an application, visit the NPM® website.