The Finance Committee is charged with the following responsibilities:
1. Overseeing the day to day financial activities of the CoNPS administrative assistant/bookkeeper.
2. Reviewing and approving the CoNPS annual budget and chapter subventions.
3. Overseeing management of bank accounts, insurance policies, credit card accounts and federal and state taxes.
4. Assure that all reports to Colorado are completed in a timely manner.
5. Oversee management of the CoNPS endowment funds.
The CoNPS treasurer serves as the chairperson to the finance committee.
The current members of the Finance Committee are: Mo Ewing (Chair), Ann Grant and Denise Wilson.